Not a member yet? Register now and get started.

lock and key

Sign in to your account.

Account Login

Forgot your password?


Left Showcase

Populate this area from the "Appearance » Widgets" section of your admin.

canada goose outlet canada goose jakke canada goose uk moncler moncler jacke



Welcome to Radville

Whether you are a former resident “coming home” to our webpage to see what’s new, or discovering Radville for the first time…. we extend a warm prairie welcome to you!



Effective April 1, 2017 the NEW hours for the Waste Management Area for the months of April to October are as follows:

Monday 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.

Wednesday 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.

Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.

Volunteers urgently needed for Meals on Wheels 11:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday.  Contact Anna Appelquist at 306-869-2708.

The Town of Radville is asking residents for their assistance. Please do not push or pile snow on the street. The Town will not send out a grader or tractor to remove snow on streets that have already been cleaned. Please be mindful that when snow mounds build up it can cause visibility restraints for drivers.

The Town of Radville would like to recognize the Radville Laurier Volunteer Fire Department for their commitment and dedication to the community.  Radville and district is very fortunate to have such a great group of people devoted to ensuring safety, and for providing a much needed service to the residents and businesses in the area.

The Town of Radville has contracted Regens Disposal to collect trash.  Residents have received a curbside bin to be used for waste.  Regens will pick up garbage from the bins every second Monday.  Please ensure your cart is out to the curb by 7:00 a.m. on pick up day.  A calendar was delivered with your bin or you can download from our website and also sign up for a service reminder.

The Public is urged to call 310-RCMP (310-7267) to report any non-emergent issues or suspicious activity.

Reminder: Pet License fees are due as of January 1st every year.  Pet License fees are $20.00 per pet and are  available at the Town Office.  Restricted dog license fees are $250.00 per dog.  Please refer to Bylaw No. 2016-15 for a list of restricted dogs!

The number to contact for a controlled burn is 1-866-404-4911.

Controlled Burn Notice

The Town of Radville provides the option to receive invoices by e-mail.  In order to do so we require your consent.  The current option will allow for invoicing of utility billing by e-mail.  In the future we hope to have the capability to invoice all billings by e-mail.  If this is of interest to you, please complete the consent form and return to the Town Office.  If you require additional information, or have questions please contact the Town Office.


Town of Radville 2016 budget breakdown











The following are the 2016 Waterworks Financial Overview as well as the Drinking Water Quality and Compliance for 2016.



Are you interested in starting a new business in Town?  Did you know the Town offers a tax incentive program?  If you are interested please have a look at the attached Bylaw or call the Town Office.

2006-05 – BusTaxConcessions

Yesteryears II history book can be purchased at the Town Office or the R.M. of Laurier # 38 Office for $65.00.